We are looking for a young and motivated graduate who wishes to enter the complex world of hotel real estate transactions. Join our team and apply today!
Junior Analyst / Marketing Trainee (60-100%)
Immediately or by arrangement
Alpinea is a Swiss real estate brokerage and investment firm specializing in the hospitality industry. By partnering with leading experts in the hospitality and real estate sector, some of them developers, we bring many years of expertise in property and hotel investment to the table. We deal with medium and long-term investments by focusing on hotel and commercial properties.
Our company is looking for a Junior Analyst/Trainee at our office in Basel with an interest in hotel real estate and talent for market research and analysis. The role will be an Internship with the opportunity for employment after this period.
We are offering a 6 or 12-month trainee position without pay, starting on March 1st, 2022.
- Maintain contact lists and email campaigns
- Assist in the organization of confidential product database in physical and digital format
- Carry out research on individual properties and portfolios
- Market analysis and research in the hospitality real estate sector
- Completion of ongoing projects and task support to the team
- Prepare and support communications, such as internal reports, emails, and marketing materials
- Write content for our website, newsletter, and social media posts.
- Immediate availability
- Completed studies preferably in the financial market, real estate industry, and/or hotel management
- Analytical skills and market research ability
- Inquisitive and methodical approach to work with an ability to multitask
- Character and skills for closing projects and a drive for results
- Independent, reliable, and structured way of working
- Organizational talent for administrative work
- Great interest in current trends in tourism, real estate, and financial services
- Working knowledge of office equipment and cloud services
- Highly skilled in Excel/Sheets with proficiency in office suite software, social media platforms, and email marketing.
- Knowledge in CRM, Infusionsoft by Keap, and Canva will be a plus
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works precisely and quickly with high-quality standards
- Fluency in English and German. French and/or Portuguese knowledge will be a plus.
- High perception and motivation, ability to work in a team, and willingness to learn.
- Education and entrance into a very competitive sector
- Access to complex financial real estate projects
- A global network of industry partnerships to open your horizons and for you to experience different cultures.
- Dynamic working environment with a multicultural and international team
- Startup environment in a fast-paced and growing company
- Goal-oriented, performance-driven, and employee-centered corporate culture
- Contribution of your ideas to decisions on a daily basis and quick development
- Promotion and career opportunities
- Modern workplace in Basel City, close to SBB and the city center
- Fast decision-making and communication channels
- Opportunity to be employed by the company after the training period
Are you a proactive go-getter and an entrepreneurial person in spirit and action? Do you have an international mind?
We are looking forward to meeting you. Join our international team and apply today!
Send us your motivation letter + updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us and this post on our LinkedIn